Saturday, April 7, 2012

Gimme Gimme Gimme


I don't really diversify my array of shoe styles. I feel like my shortness just makes me look like a child playing dress-up whenever I wear heels. Flats are too girly, and they never have enough arch support. The only shoes I ever feel truly comfortable in are over sized heavy boots. You know, big enough to kick off easily and to get some nice air flow going.

I used to wear Dr Martens back in my grade school days with my plaid skirt and monogrammed sweater vest. Despite how much I might have disdained that pair I once owned, I am absolutely in love with this pair of 1460s in Navy. Definitely don't wear enough blue on my feet.

If you happen to be a prospective internet sugar-daddy, please contact me about sending these my way ASAP.

Sincerely,

A very broke girl.

2 comments:

  1. dude, dock martins are like the uggs of my school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well they ALL copied me cause I was rockin dem shits in grade 4 bitchezzzz

    ReplyDelete